Monday, April 8, 2013

Legal and Ethical issues

http://blogs.indiewire.com/anthony/will_copyright_stifle_hollywood

I think that free-access is better than no access because like discussed in this article this may be a better method of perhaps spreading a new film that may not have the means for advertising but that can still trough the use of torrents effectively show their film and perhaps not just film but music as well. Yet at the same time I feel that while doing this one can help out by donating and helping out. I personally purchase everything from movies to music but that is just me.

2 comments:

  1. You make good points. I lean toward the side that says information should not be free, but I think what I'm really saying is that it would be great for information to be free, but realistically the idea doesn't seem to be workable in the real world. Your points are convincing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that free-access is better than no access.

    ReplyDelete